Australian SMSF Audits is a small, personalised accounting practice established in 2011. The practice principal and auditor is Eric Taylor. We specialise in the independent auditing of Self Managed Superannuation Funds. While based in South Australia, Australian SMSF Audits handle the auditing of SMSFs from all over Australia.
Information can be forwarded to us by email or to our PO Box. We can also establish a data transfer facility using Dropbox. In addition, information from existing SMSF clients can be forwarded to us via your Online SMSF Audit login. Contact us for details.
- Holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Adelaide.
- Has worked as an accountant in public practice for over 25 years.
- Is a Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA).
- Holds a Professional Practice Certificate with IPA.
- Is a Chartered Tax Adviser with The Tax Institute.
- Is a Registered SMSF auditor.
- Is a Registered Tax Agent.
- Member of the ATO's SMSF Auditors' Professional to Professional Support Group (SP2P).
- Works with specialist SMSF software including Class and BGL Simple Fund in addition other accounting software.
Eric is a 2017 state finalist in the SMSF & Accounting Awards, having been nominated as SMSF Auditor of the Year, while Australian SMSF Audits has been nominated as as SMSF Audit Firm of the Year.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail - PO Box 32, West Beach SA 5024
Phone - 08 8356 7384
Office hours are generally Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 4:30pm.
Please note the office may be unattended during these hours for various reasons. If the office is unattended, please leave contact details and we will get back to you as soon as practicable.
Follow Australian SMSF Audits on-line: